Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A BIG WELCOME

I am so excited to have been selected to join the Just Add Ink design team!  It was very difficult to keep "Mum" about this exciting opportunity for the past few weeks, I really wanted to be able to tell you all!!  Bronwyn Eastley sent all the new Designers a blog award as a huge Welcome - Thanks Bron!  I can't wait to start showing you all the amazing challenges that are coming up.  I get to design for JAI every two weeks.  JAI #25 is my first submission, so be sure to check that out later this week!

Now for something a little different.  I recently ran a workshop for Julie, and her favorite Stampin' Up! colour family is Bold Brights!  We all have our favourites (mine is Earth Elements), so I tend not to use the Brights as much.  I worked her whole workshop around this colour family, which was a challenge for me.  I must say though, while it pushed me out of my comfort zone, I also enjoyed using these gorgeous colours for a change.  I designed this wee note pad as the door prize.  Vicky was thrilled when her name was drawn, as it also included CHOCOLATE!  Check back over the next few days to see the Hostess Gift set I made for Julie!

I will be taking a wee break over the next week and a half.  Don't worry, I plan on submitting a few posts in advance to show off some of my latest creations.  My family and I are taking a holiday in Surfers to recharge our batteries!  I will be nowhere near a computer, but will post any comments you make when I get back.  Your feedback is ALWAYS appreciated!  Take care, I will be back before you know it!

5 comments:

  1. So with you on the whole Bold Brights thing! Bring on the Colour Renovation. Your card looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely notebook Paula..no wonder Vicky was thrilled. Have a wonderful holiday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you are so deserving of being on the DT for JAI!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! And enjoy your holiday - have a nice relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday Paula, soak up the sun and relax! See you for JAI #25!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Paula, looking forward to your challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥