Thursday, July 15, 2010

BAJA SYMPATHY

Isn't it amazing the places you find inspiration for a project?  One day while visiting my friend and regular class attendee, Una, she pulled out a tea tray and asked "Can we make that at your class".  I took one look at the tray and just knew it would be perfect!  While it involved a bit of masking and reflection, I think it turned out beautifully - what do you think? 

When I get back from holiday, I will take a photo of the tray and Una's take on this as well, if she hasn't already given it to someone lucky!  Her card is just beautiful and finished very differently than mine.

8 comments:

  1. So serene! So beautiful! So artisitic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a special card. This is very reflective and an appopriate design for a Sympathy card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!!! So serene and soothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool card Paula - but thats what we expect from you! lol no pressure or anything! hope you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely I think I know how to do this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wondeful, I love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Paula! I will look forward to seeing the tray! Hope you have a happy holiday! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful image you have created Paula. The colours, the sponging, the reflection & silhouettes are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥