Thursday, July 8, 2010

ASIAN PINK

As promised, the Hostess Gift I made for Julie last weekend.  As I mentioned, Julie is a Bold Brights girl and she also loves pink.  What better colour to use than Pixie Pink!  I have teamed it with the new colour, Rich Razzleberry, to bring a bit of depth to both card and box.  I made two cards for the gift box, one of which I demonstrated at Julie's workshop.  I used the Level 2 Hostess stamp set Asian Artistry, such a gorgeous stamp set!  It could be yours too with a qualifying workshop.  Why not arrange a date with me to host your own workshop?  Drop me a line, I would love to do one for you!

3 comments:

  1. Your hostess was really spoilt with this beautiful set, love how you have used the Asian Artistry set. If I wasn't already a demonstrator I would definitely book a workshop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a lovely set!!! I know its hard to use the bold brights when they aren't your favourite but this is lovely!! as usual! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two colours look stunning together. I'm not really a pink girl, but I love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥