Sunday, June 20, 2010

WHAT A DAY!!

I have just enjoyed the MOST memorable day I have had since joining the Stampin' Up! Family.  I got to spend the entire day yesterday with 50 plus, fellow team mates and demonstrators in Western Springs, Auckland.  We came together to enjoy a day of creating, team building, and sharing what we love to do.  I was lucky (and very honoured) to do a two hour presentation to these very talented ladies, sharing my techniques on Sponging, that I love to do.  I was extremely nervous to begin with, but everyone made it very easy for me to relax and I enjoyed every minute!  I also had the pleasure of learning from the wonderful and talented Delys Cram, who shared with us many of her scrap book techniques and tips as well as a gorgeous layout.  Jacque Pedersen, our team manager, presented business tips and team awards.  Jo Donson, Image Consultant, gave us all something to think about in how we presented ourselves, which included a lot of laughter!  And last, but certainly not least, I got to spend time with my very good friend, Bron Heslop and her lovely family.  I thank my lucky stars very day for the opportunities that have come my way since becoming a demonstrator.  If you want what I have - then come join me!  I would love to welcome you to my team.

3 comments:

  1. Paula ..you are the bomb ..loved your class and learnt heaps from you! We gotta do this again my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, Paula! My boys are still talking about you! And first thing they said when I walked in the door after training was "Where's Paula?" You're welcome here anytime, chick. It rocked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥