Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SPONGING SNEAK PEEK

I thought I would throw out a little teaser and show you a sneak peek at one of the projects my Ladies will be making at my Sponging Class on the 28th of June.  If you are new to this technique, there are still spaces available, so register your interest by emailing me and confirming your seat!
I have CASED this card from Joanna Wassens, although Joanna used a brayer, the sponging effect is very similar.  I have also altered colours and images, but the over all layout is the same!

I love monotones, and obviously, this is no exception!  This is a great little card to learn how to graduate colour when sponging onto a plain white card base.  Add a stamped image over the top, and BAM!, you have a card made in under 10 minutes.  Gotta love that!

Stamps: Asian Artistry
Card Stock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Inks: Going Gray, Basic Black
Accessories: Grosgrain 1/4" ribbon, Sponges, Adhesive, Large Oval Punch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    Looks fabulous! You have changed so much, it is not really a CASE at all! Good luck with your class.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monotones, too ... and the sponging is perfect. I don't have this set ... but am regretting that now!!! TFS Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥