Saturday, June 12, 2010

HAPPY 16TH, BABY

It only seems like yesterday when my daughter was born!  Last Tuesday saw her celebrate her 16th Birthday. OMG!! Where has that time gone?  She is a huge fan of Michael Jackson and wanted me to make her a MJ Birthday Card.  Not asking for much, is she?!  Anyway, not to disappoint, I came up with this wee card I thought I would share with you.  Using all Stampin' Up! products, but not a stamp in sight!  I have sponged the entire card, silhouette and all, and glamed it up with Dazzling Diamonds.

Happy Birthday Rachael - LOVE YOU! xoxox

9 comments:

  1. I just Love this- brilliant, and the Dazzling Diamonds is All disco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Paula I love it, I also love his music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What an awesome card Paula! I bet Rachael was rapt with it. Yes, it's funny how a lot of the younger generation like the music from our era. We all love MJ's music in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are a clover cookie aren't you. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Paula ... this is absolutely fantastic!!! My son Sandy is a MJ fan, too! I am going to have to bookmark this so I can CASE for his next b'day! Love all the bling ... VERY MJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply a stunner Paula - we aill run out words to describe your talent soon! Looking forward to catching up with you again next weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow all right - happy birthday Rachael - I'm sure it was a blast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,wow,wow .....Paula, this is soooo cooool .... love it to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So this is the famous MJ card you were talking about on Saturday! It rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥