Sunday, June 6, 2010

CHOCLATE BIRTHDAY

I had a request for a 21st Birthday card for a male friends Niece last week.  Typical male though, couldn't tell me what sort of things or colours she liked, so I was really working blind with this one.  I love entering challenges when I have time, because quite often we are asked to put colours together that we wouldn't normally do.  I wanted this card to be feminine without being overly girlie, so chose to use Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze.  I have added Organza ribbon in Blue and used white gel pen to add the white dots around the mats.

I have used Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and Close to Cocoa ink to stamp and sponge.  I have also carried over the outside images to the inside of the card as well.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Organza ribbon, White gel pen, Adhesives, Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Ah, the Sponging Queen does it again! Nice one, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO COOL Paula, Lovely Jubbly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ... so this one is amazing!!! Love the white dots ... I always love the tiny details! But ... that blue organza ribbon is sensational! Great job, Paula! Hugs, Andrea xxx
    PS: "Lovely Jubbly"??????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Paula. I agree with Bron you are Queen of sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty, love how you have done the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful can't wait for you to teach us sponging :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Paula, love the colour combo & your perfect sponging/stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥