Thursday, June 24, 2010

BIRD BOX

I thought I would share another door prize I made up a couple of weeks ago.  I just made up a basic box and added a handle to this wee baby.  I love the new 2 Step Bird Punch, so thought it would look cool with a Birdhouse look.  I punched out the window and added a Window Sheet behind.  I also added texture to the box, by running it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  I also sponged the edges of the box.  The box came full of Mackintosh's Toffees for the lucky winner.

Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Inks: Soft Suede
Accessories: 2 Step Bird Punch, extra CS for punching, Sponges, Brads, Ribbon, Window Sheets, Dimensionals, Big Shot & embossing folder.

It is my husband's birthday tomorrow, luckily not one with any zero's in it, lol!  Check back over the next couple of days to see the cards I have made for him!  See you soon,

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box, Paula! That's so cool. And happy birthday for tomorrow, Mr Dobson. Hope you have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - me again! I've just given you the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog award. Please visit my blog to pick it up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥