Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ALL TEAM TRAINING AUCKLAND 2010

I thought I would share some photo's of the training day our extended Creative Inkers team held in Auckland last weekend.  It was a very busy day, but full of fun, laughter and friends.  I know so many of these talented women on the internet, that finally putting faces to names, voices and emails, was fantastic!

This is what a room of 50+ Stampin' Up! Demonstrators looks like!  While I was scared stiff about standing in front of everyone to teach my signature Sponging techniques, they were all very kind to me and made my class effortless!

It helped to have a captive audience!  Karen Rogers (background) helped me to keep it real, by not going to fast! Thanks Karen!  Ann Wills (on my right) also presented a WOW from Convention for us all, along with Julia Leece (not pictured). 

Jacque Pedersen heads our fantastic Million Dollar team.  Jacqui presented business facts and figures and also awarded our top three Demonstrators of the year with our own team awards.  I love recognition amongst our team!  Thanks Jacque for showing us our dreams can come true!

This is the wonderful and VERY talented Delys Cram who completely WOWed us all with her fabulous scrap book tips and techniques.  I even made a scrapbook page, so unlike me!  Once I have finished my version of Delys's creation I will post it on here for you all to see!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Paula - reflecting a FABULOUS day! I've already had comments about the gorgeous bag we made with 'Lovely As A Tree' - guess what I'll be doing next at my workshops? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh & don't I look styley but look how keen I am hanging on every word you say ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time ... and I know what you mean about spending time together ... it can be very inspirational! You must have been tickled pink to be able to present your signature technique! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job Paula and I loved the two projects we made with you! My Rangitoto Island card is still a work in progress, so I'll have to finish that one...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥