Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TWO AWARDS IN ONE DAY!

Thank you Karen for nominating me for the beautiful Blogger award.  It is such a privilege to be considered for things like this.  The talent out there in cyberspace is phenomenal!!  In order to keep it I need to pass this on to 10 blogs that I think deserve the award and then list ten things about myself that you may or may not know.

The people I would like to pass this on to are so very talented, but I thought I would keep this separate from those I nominated this morning.  They are (in no particular order)

 Megan McDonald
Sharlene Meyer
Delys Cram
Anne Brignall
Julia Leece
Kelley Slattery
Sarah Klass
Debbie Lamb
Chantelle Randall
Amanda Redicliffe

Ten things about me you may or may not know:

1.  I love to teach cardmaking (I love telling people what to do!)
2.  I work part time for an Accountant, but my real job is Stampin' Up!
3.  I love to read before I go to sleep. 
4.  Stephen King and Dean Koontz are my favourite authors (no - I don't have nightmares!)
5.  I am team Edward through and through (What is it about Vampires?!)
6.  My favourite actor is Keanu Reeves
7.  My favourite colour is Black (although there are those who say black is not a colour, whatever)
8.  I have one sister.  Her birthday is the same day as mine although I am two years older (but better looking!)
9.  I am an Army brat and lived two years in Singapore when I was a little girl.
10.  I am left handed, but don't hold that against me!

Thanks for stopping by.  Now go and check out the fabulous blogs I have listed above.  Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking I am talented, I think we must be showing our ages my favourite actor Is Keanu as well. Ah the Lake House every time I see it I still cry. thank you again and you well deserved this award your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula! This has rocked my day, you're a gem and I'm flattered to get an award from someone *I* admire! Thanks again! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula You are on my list of Beautiful Bloggers but rather than make you do it again Im just telling you I think your FAB and i love your work Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to comment/ask about two things...

    What is team Edward and what does it have to do with vampires? (Guess that's a New Zealand thing?)

    And it's so nice to see someone who loves black!!! I won't say it's my favorite color since I love so many bright colors, but when I was working, I always wore a lot of black accented with bright colors. And I'm definitely not afraid to use black on my cards. It amazes me now many card makers say the hate black and can't use it on their cards. I love it!!! Besides, it slimming! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥