Saturday, May 8, 2010

IT'S IN THE BAG!

I am teaching a workshop for some crafty crafters on Monday night and I thought I would share with you the "Door Prize" for some one lucky enough to draw it.  I always like to give an item of inspiration as my door prize.  This little bag is a great example of how to use your 12x12 papers on something other than a scrap book or card.  I got the tutorial from one of my team mates, Julia Leece, when I saw her creation on her blog.  Pop by and say Hi!  This is one of the easiest bags I have made!

I also like to include a couple of other items, normally a wee note card and chocolate!  Who doesn't like to receive freebies!! 

This wee gift is just one of the freebies my guests or Hostesses get to keep.  Why not book a workshop with me and get a little free inspiration too?!

3 comments:

  1. P-l-e-a-s-e can I come to a workshop of yours? These things are gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration (and have a lovely weekend) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are gorgeous, and I like it that they are handbag looking rather than cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to give the guests even more inspiration. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥