Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FOR YOU, SWEETPEA

While I was blog hopping this morning, I came across a gorgeous tutorial for Sweetpeas.  Well, not only did I have to have a go at making them, but I had to share them with you also.  The very talented Judy Marshall from Canada created this tutorial and has some lovely projects.  So go pay her a visit!

I have a class on Saturday demonstrating and teaching how to make your own flower embellishments.  I can't help it, I just had to add this gorgeous card into the mix as well.  I hope may ladies are prepared to get nice and sticky, hehe!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love sweetpeas. This will be a welcome addition to your class, I'm sure, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we must be twins as I was looking at her blog too. I must make one for my MIL as she loves sweet peas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Paula! I love your blog, its very inspiring. I have given you a blogging award. Please pick it up from: http://debbiesstampingcorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/blogging-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Paula! Please accept the Sunshine Award from me to you - http://debstampinstyle.blogspot.com/2010/05/im-tickled.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥