Monday, May 24, 2010

BEEN AND GONE!

Can you believe it?  The trip to Sydney Convention 2010 is over after months of planning!  What a time it was.  Wish you all could have come with me!  I have come home amazed, excited about this great business, and totally inspired by the wonderfully talented demonstrators I have met.  Not to mention quite a bit of product heavier too!

The biggest highlight for me was meeting the other members of the wonderful team I belong to, in Creative Inkers.  Had to go all the way to Sydney to meet my fellow Kiwi colleagues!  I also had the wonderful opportunity to meet with the Stampin' Up! team who run things behind the scenes.  I am so glad I did not miss this event, but will be glad to catch up on some sleep now :-)

We all got the chance to Glam up too with the Awards Dinner on the Saturday night.  We were all welcomed on the Red carpet with the essential Paparazzi present to record the event.



My two "besties" Diane Taylor and Bronwyn Heslop just looked so beautiful!!





Of course, I was not going to turn down a photo opportunity with Shelli Gardner, CEO and co-founder of Stamp' Up!  She is a beautiful and gracious lady, inside and out.



I have a lot of photos to wade through, but wanted to show you all how much fun I have had over the last 5 days.  Was well worth the huge effort to crank out those 85 swaps I made!!

1 comment:

  1. great piccie of the glam 2 - so lovely to meet you IRL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥