Friday, April 2, 2010

TOTE BAG CLASS SNEAK PEEK

I have now posted my class list for April.  I thought you may like a sneaky peeky at my Tote Bag and Note Class being held on the 17th of April. We will be making a terrific little tote bag from a simple paper bag!  Along with four note cards and envelopes to go inside.  A unique little gift for someone special or to keep for yourself!!
 Please be sure to register your seat by contacting me (on the right of my blog) by Sunday the 11th of April.  The design of the tote and cards may differ than those shown in the photo, so be sure to come along to see what new designs will be yours to make!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous - wish I could be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Karen! These are beautiful, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set Paula ... I so agree, way too cute to give away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥