Thursday, April 22, 2010

TOP NOTE BAG HEADER

I was really excited a couple of months back to recruit my very first team member and downline - Debi Ryan.  She does the most beautiful Vintage scrap book pages I have ever seen!  Pay her a visit and leave a comment HERE.  As a "Welcome to my team" gesture, I put together a bag of goodies that she could use on her projects.  When I first started in SU a couple of Demonstrators in my extended team did the same for me, and I was extremely grateful.  If you would like to JOIN MY TEAM, then please drop me a line, I would LOVE to hear from you!

I used the new Top Note die in our Bigshot range to make this super pretty gift bag header.  It is such a lovely way to make your gift just that more special.  I hope you like the idea and will have a go yourself.  Don't have the die?  Then Contact me and place your order!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Paula! I love the versatility of that Top Note die - and you sure work it. Great looking bag of goodies, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥