Monday, April 12, 2010

SHANGHAI MOON

My most sincere apologies for not blogging for a while!  It has been a crazy time for me over the last few weeks, but I am back on board now and have a lot to show you.

I finally got down to some serious card making yesterday and have turned out three cards I am really pleased with.  My good friend Diane has lent me some of her stamp sets so I could create.  Two in particular, Eastern Influence and Embrace Life, have a real Asian feel about them, so that is what I went with.

Of course, I just had to sponge something!!  I have also used a resist technique with a white crayon (now I have found my crayon, thanks Diane!) and have also masked the moon.  A lot of different techniques used on this card, but well worth the effort!  Check back tomorrow for my Just Add Ink entry this week!

9 comments:

  1. The saying on the card says it all BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy Paula!!! this is beautiful, like usual. :-) the colours are really neat. we are so lucky to have you creating masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just gorgeous, what a good day you had (minus the tea cup he he)cant wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning card Paula! Love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous in every way possible. The techniques work together so well, as do the stamp sets. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Especially like the colours of this one, which add to the EAstern feel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I agree with Karen - the sentiment says it all. BEAUTIFUL! You just keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Paula! Do you know, I didn't even notice this stamp set in the catalogue until I saw your card. Another lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥