Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HEARTFELT

I thought I would feature one of my class cards so you can see what we get up to in my classes.  This is a card I taught in my Two Step Stampin class last Monday.  The ladies learnt how to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig, which is a must have tool to get your image exactly where you want it.  This card also features the Reverse Masking Technique and my favourite Sponging technique.  Quiet a lot to cram in one little card!!  They also learnt how to make their own Designer papers on another project.  Check back here in a day or two to see the gorgeous project they made!

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Ribbon, Sponges & Adhesives

2 comments:

  1. I like it- subtle but pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, Paula. I want to come to class too! Oh that's right - I can! (in a couple of months!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥