Saturday, April 24, 2010

COFFEE ANYONE?

I am doing a workshop today and my Hostess saw a swap I made for my team a couple of months ago, that she was keen to have as her Make & Take.  This is a great wee gift and card in one.  Don't see your friends as often as you like?  Then send them a cup of tea or coffee to share with you!

If you like this idea too and live in the greater Wellington area, Waiarapa or Kapiti coast, then I can bring this workshop to you and your friends too!  Maybe you would like to see some other gorgeous projects instead?  I can cater to you!  Just drop me a line and you book your own workshop!

May is my birthday month and to celebrate, all Hostesses that hold a workshop in May will go into a draw for this stamp set!  You have got to be in to win, so book your workshop today!

3 comments:

  1. Paula I love this. What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I was lucky enough to receive one in the team swaps. I also heard that your workshop went really well, which isn't surprising, if the attendees got to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like this Paula .... was just looking for a little RAK to send off in the mail, and this is just the perfect solution (hope you don't mind) .... hope your workshop went well ... thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥