Sunday, March 7, 2010

SHADES OF GRAY

Here is my latest sponging effort.  I really like the moodiness of the monotone.  I was lucky enough to spend a morning in Wanganui crafting with my friend and fellow demo Tee-Jay last weekend.  She has some gorgeous stamp sets that I don't have, that just lend themselves to the scenes I love to create.  I have actually made two of these.  The first was in colour, but as I stamped last very last stamp, I realised I had stamped it UPSIDE DOWN! Grrrrrrrrr!!  I have kept it to show my Ladies that I do make mistakes.  Up til now, I don't think they believe me, lol

If you would like to learn how to create cards like these, drop me a line.  I have classes for those interested or I can bring the class to you and your friends when it suits you!!  See my class list on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥