Sunday, March 21, 2010

RAZZLEBERRY BUTTERFLY



The Just Add Ink #9 challenge this week was a sketch challenge!  I am always up for a good sketch challenge, but how to put my own spin on it?  I really love Acetate and don't use it as much as I would like.  So I thought I may as well kill two birds with one stone!




I also want to tease you all with some of the divine new products that launch on the 1st of April.  The new Winter Mini catalogue is only two weeks away, and I can honestly say, I am thrilled with all the goodies in it.  BUT, my lips are sealed for now!!  Come along to my Release Workshop on the 10th of April and get your wishlist started, make a project, play with the new products, and be in to win my cool doorprize!! Email me for more details!




I hope you like my interpretation of the Sketch Challenge.  Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

17 comments:

  1. STUNNING! LOVE what you've made, Paula - it's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Paula! The acetate looks so stunning and the pearls really finish off the card nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant as always. Love the card Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning card, Paula! Very clever, just love the whole project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh chick! You've done it again! I see another JAI Top 5 badge for you this week!! :-) Go, you good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Paula, the razzleberry is easily my fave of the new colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE this:) the vintage wheel on the lace edge is delightful. i'm off to case that now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Very Vintage on the eyelet border. Pretty colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours and the butterfly looks amazing. The idea with the acetate is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The most beautiful card I have seen in a very long time ... just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool Paula, I love the clear strip on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card Paula. I love the butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely idea Paula...and beautifully executed as always. I love checking out your creations.

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - what a clever design! A great take on our sketch. And gorgeous, as always! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Paula, I'm very jealous of your need goodies!! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥