Monday, March 8, 2010

JUST ADD INK COLOUR CHALLENGE

Wow, the designers at Just Add Ink really know how to set a challenge!




This weeks challenge JAI7 is another colour challenge.  What do you think of the colours?  This one proved a little harder than I first thought.  No matter how I put the combinations together, I just didn't like them!  The first project I attempted was given to a friend, for her Granddaughter for Easter.  She loved it but I didn't!  So I figured, Less is More, right?







I only had the Pink Passion Ink, which I used to stamp the sentiment from the FREE SAB set "Whimsical Words" (This set is FREE until the end of March with a qualifying order of $120.00).  To colour the rest of the image, I used Stampin Pastels ($57.95) and a blender pen.  The Pastels are so versatile and come in every colour of SU's colour families.  Simply pick up the colour with your blender pen, and colour away!  Way cool!!

If you would like to know more about Stampin' Up!s  fab range of products, or would like to earn a FREE stamp set - contact me today!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely window card Paula! Like the brad detail too. Love the card below as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of your card and the white space!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to like this card for the simplicity but very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clean and simple style Paula ....very cute and perfect for any occasion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Paula. I think you've balanced the colours nicely with the white :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥