Tuesday, March 30, 2010

JAI #10 CHALLENGE

Afternoon everyone!  I have had a BIG day crafting today and finished a number of projects I had set myself.  One of which was this weeks colour challenge at Just Add Ink.  I have started a 6x6 scrapbook sample album to help me with ideas.  My team recently did a swap of 6x6 pages which I happily put in the album, but I have been wanting to add a few of my own.  Scrap booking is not my strong point, but with a purpose in mind, I made one for this challenge.  The colours to use were:

I went for a vintagey  feel,even though the photo is only about 12 years old.  The flowers in the Brides bouquet, the colour of the building behind and the colour of the gazebo, worked nicely with the challenge colours.

I think my sister will be thrilled when she sees this photo on my blog!!  A beautiful page for a beautiful wedding!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Paula,it's a georgous page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo amazing!!! I love all the detail and the layered eyelet edge and the pearls.... WOW!!! Super duper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Paula, I am sure your sister would be delighted with such a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elegant, superb page, Paula. Your sister will think it's divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with the little 'vine' stamp. Gorgeous layout and use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, Paula. I can't believe you can say that scrapping isn't a strong point! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥