Friday, March 5, 2010

HOW LUCKY AM I?

I recently did a Secret Sister Swap with friend and fellow demo, Bron Heslop.  Bron and I both joined the Stampin' Up! family in August last year, so we have been following and supporting each other closely.  I am proud to call this very talented lady, Friend.  We have yet to meet in person, but I feel like I have known her my whole life.  Bron set the rules for this swap - we had to make three projects each using the In Colours in Stampin' Up's main Idea Book & Catalogue.  You can check out these colours on page 126.  I found out two things while doing this swap.  1. Bron can't count (she made four!) and 2.  This Kiwi Kiss colour might yet become a favourite!  (Those of you who know me, know I don't particularly like it!!)  Here are the projects Bron did for me:









Two gorgeous cards!










An altered Photo Frame using Flower Fusion Too (Page 144)






And my personal favourite, this gorgeous Stepper Box, complete with Chocolate Easter Eggs!!

 I am totally blown away with these gorgeous projects!!  You ROCK Bron!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you both had lots of fun with your projects. You are both very talented ladies. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - lucky you - they sure do rock all right

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥