Thursday, March 4, 2010

FAMILY JOY

I confess, Scrap booking is not my favourite craft!  I find it hard to fill and charm a 12 x 12 page, although I have attempted a few.  Creative Inkers Team swap for February was to make a 6 x 6 page.  I received in return some gorgeous examples of how it SHOULD be done!

For my March Guest Artist spot on Jaqcue Pedersens web site, I again, challenged myself to a 6 x 6 page.  This is one of my favourite photo's of my husband and daughter, and it works really well with the colours I was challenged to use.  Jacque also included some gorgeous rub ons from the Stampin' Up! range.  These are fantastic for scrap booking and card making!  They come from a pack called "Dots & Designs" and cost $25.95 for two large sheets.  These are only available until the end of March, so if you like them too, email me your order so you don't miss out!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, love this page Paula! For someone who doesn't enjoy scrapbooking that much, you'd never know. This is really lovely. Simple but very effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might have to do a little more scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page, Paula - take up scrapbooking too, babe! You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥