Monday, March 29, 2010

EASTER RECYCLED!

All of a sudden I realised Easter is nearly upon us!!  My husband and I quickly picked up a couple of chocolate delights for our daughter, but I wasn't happy with the plastic packaging and thought I could do better.  I had kept an egg carton from the last shop we did and that fit my needs perfectly.  It is amazing what you can recycle!!



This little project also fit perfectly the challenge I was determined to enter at Swap Sisters!  We had to alter a recyclable box, can, jar or anything we could get our hands on!!  I can't tell you how many times I have tried to get a project finished in time for the cut off!  Finally made it - woohoo!!

I also shoozed up the inside with an Easter Greeting!  I hope my daughter likes the box as much as she will LOVE the chocolate, hardy hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Paula this is fantastic!

    Dont know about your daughter but I certainly like it (hint! hint!)

    Amazing what you can do with a little inspiration and some fabulous product!

    Great take on the Challenge - love the colour scheme.

    Thanks for the shout out and taking the Challenge at SWAP SISTERS
    http://swapsisters.ning.com

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥