Sunday, March 28, 2010

A BIRD TO DIE FOR.......

I can't wait for April the 1st!!  That is when Stampin' Up!'s new Winter Mini Catalogue is launched.  And what a catty!!  OMG - I want everything in it, hehe.


I have started off small with this wee card.  As many of you may well know by now, the Big Shot embossing and die cut machine is in the new catalogue.  I hope you have been saving your pennys, as I have, because as a crafter it is a must have.  Apart from the Birthday greeting stamp on the front, this card uses two dies and one embossing folder from the BS range.  It also uses a gorgeous new streamlined punch from SU.  You just have to come see these beautiful new products in action.  Join me on the 10th of April for my free launch Workshop and come and have a play!  Use the "contact me" section on the right to email me your registration!  See you there.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Paula! I can't wait to get my Big Shot - oh, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I love the layering of the leaves. It's a very exciting time with all the fabulous products, yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥