Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AUTUMN SUNSET

I love being part of the Stampin' Up! family.  One of the things I love about it, is the swaps I get to participate in.  This month our team swap was to be something from the NEW Winter mini catalogue, which is being released on the 1st of April.  It is such a gorgeous catalogue, I would hate for you to miss out on the launch workshop I am holding on the 10th of April.  Click the "contact ME" button on the right of my blog and register your seat!

I decided to make something other than a card this month.  I bought a whole pile of Jotter Note Pads and altered the cover with this design.  This new stamp set is not only wonderful for the silhouettes I love to do, but it is a Clear Mount stamp set too!!  Makes for easier positioning of your stamps without the need for guessing!  If you would like to see these exciting new releases, be sure to book your seat for my workshop!

5 comments:

  1. I love my notebook, thank you! A gorgeous little creation - clever chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was one of my favourites from training the other day. You are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as alway Paula, I will have to put that stamp set on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Paula! I love the brayered backround.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes one of my favourites too - you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥