Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AUTUMN IS HERE!!

I have just been outside and I think Autumn is here.  There is a definite nip in the air first thing in the morning now!
I recently did a swap with Bron Heslop using the In Colours for 2009/2010.  This wee card was one of the swaps I sent to her.

Looking at it now, it is right on the money for Autumn colours.  I have used my favourite technique, sponging, again and teamed it with Pocket Silhouettes and Whimsical Words.  The base colours are Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango.
If you would like to learn this technique, then come along to one of my Technique Classes.  I am teaching this technique to my class this Saturday.  The ladies will get the tutorials I have done up along with their pretty projects, oh, and really inky fingers!!  Don't wear white Girls!  Watch this space as I have every intention of posting a Tutorial on Sponging!!
I also post my classes (in the left hand side bar) in advance.  If you see one that interests you, please use the "Contact Me" section to email your registration.

2 comments:

  1. This is another gorgeous creation Paula! I'd love to come to one of your classes and imagine that they'd book up very quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I come!? :-) I wish! I love that card, thank you so much. It is the perfect 'autumnal' card - divine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥