Friday, February 12, 2010

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE

I remember last year trying so hard to find a nice Lighthouse stamp.  That was in the days before I had heard of Stampin' Up!  They have such a huge range of stamps in the current catalogue.  I was lucky enough to stumble across a retired set called "Coast to Coast".  As soon as I saw it I just knew I had to have it.  This is just one of the four lighthouse stamps in the set.  I had a lot of fun with this card.  I had also sourced some metal embellishments that I just knew would make it.  The netting is from a florist bouquet I received a while back.  Before I throw anything out - I always look at ways I may be able to use it in my projects!  I am guilty of having boxes of what some may consider "junk"!!  It is amazing what you can use with a little imagination.  Leave a comment and tell me what you think of this wee card.  Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all of my visitors!!

4 comments:

  1. Paula, this is stunning! I too love lighthouses. Your card is just PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just how I imagined, Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Paula! I'd admired this set in an old cattie also. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Paula. It matches your description perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥