Thursday, February 11, 2010

WINDOW SILHOUETTES

If you attended my sponging class in February, then you will recognise this card!  My lovely ladies learnt how to highlight with sponging on the flower card in my previous post, and then they learnt how to create a "sky" background with this card, turning it into a view from a window.  It is hard to see in this picture, but there are a few clouds passing by too!

My next sponging class in March, will see them creating more complex images using this fabulous technique.  If you would like to attend this class, then send me an email via the link on the right panel of my blog.  Can't make the date, but would like to have the class come to you instead?  I can do that too!  All enquires are most welcome.  Take advantage of the Sale-a-bration period and book a class or workshop with me during February and March.  For every $120.00 in orders, you will qualify for a FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set!!

Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes, Fun & Fast Notes
Card Stock:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Washington Apple
Inks: Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Kraft White
Accessories: Adhesives, Corner Rounder Punch/Scallop Edge Punch

4 comments:

  1. You are certainly on a roll Paula. This is another adorable card! I wish I could come to your classes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could come to Debbie!! Its a messy business, but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful Paula! So bright and pretty. If I were unwell, I'd certainly be feeling much better after receiving this.

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to have a go at this one. It's even more beautiful IRL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥