Friday, February 19, 2010

THANKFUL ME!!

I am so thankful for many things in my life today.  I have a loving husband and daughter, who support me in all that I do.  I am thankful for my loving extend family who always stand by me and encourage me also.  I am thankful for my health, my jobs, and my friends.  I am also extremely thankful to represent Stampin' Up!  I get to meet so many wonderful people who share the same creative passion as I do.  I belong to a wonderful team of Artists, who are not only talented, but share, encourage and support.  If you want what I have then JOIN MY TEAM.  I am looking to build my business and help others to do the same.  I would love to have you join me on this exciting journey!  Email me for more information on becoming a SU Demonstrator.  You may want to start your own little business, or you may just prefer to take advantage of the Stampin' Up! discount we Demos enjoy.  What ever you goal - I can help you achieve it!  You know you want to!!  Email me today!

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cool wee card, and Congrats on top 5 pick AGAIN! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous... love the cute flower and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Paula .... the stamp set and the colours are just lovely, lovely lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Paula - your colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥