Friday, February 26, 2010

IMPOSSIBLE BOX

I am away for the next couple of days, so I thought I would leave you all with a bit of a tease!!


This litlle box is and "All in One" box, or Impossible Box, as I like to call it.  I saw something similar on a random blog (Sorry, don't know whos) a while ago.  Unfortunately, there were no instructions.  I sat down determined to work it out, and I am pleased with the end result.











As you can see, you simply lift the lid to open this little cutie. 

Here is the top when open:  Just fill with your little sweets or chocolates!


To close the "lid" simply push down and "voila!", job done!

Pretty neat eh?

7 comments:

  1. This is wicked Paula... Any chance you would share how you did it?

    Cheers,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box. Please can you share the tutorial with us? You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous box, I luv it Bron,
    you are so talented you make some beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. You worked it out? Girl, that's awesome! What a cool box. (Have a fabulous weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a clever puss all right - it's just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowsers Paula!! Yep would love to know how to do this too. Karens idea of you giving us a tutorial is fab! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea Paula, and you have decorated it to perfection. I hope there will be some little hints on how it works...pretty, pretty please :-).

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥