Monday, February 1, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES HUBBY!!

Ok, here is the card I promised to show you that I made for my husband for Valentines Day.  It is not a traditional Valentines day card, because my husband really isn't a hearts kind of guy.  I wanted to use "manly" colours, but the sentiment says everything I want it to.  I have only used 1 stamp for this card.  The sentiment comes from a set called A Beautiful Thing ($34.95).

 
My husband is always impressed with the sponging that I just love to do, so I thought it would be all that more special to do a card using this technique for him.  If you would like to learn this technique, then check out my classes in the side bar.  If you can't make it to my class, I am happy to bring that class to you!!  So long as you live in the Wellington area, of course.  Just contact me and I can tell you more!

3 comments:

  1. Thats so cool, I love the moon it looks so real, Mark will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous I hope the 2 of you have a very special moonlight dinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula...I would love to learn how to do this technique...can you bring a class to me!!! You blow me away with your talent!!! Simply AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥