Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GUEST ARTIST - DEBBIE RYAN

As I have mentioned before, I have had the very good fortune to meet some wonderful people since joining the Stampin' Up! Family.  One of these people is my very good friend, Debbie Ryan.  I first met Debbie because of our shared love of crafting.  Debbie has since attended a lot of my classes.  While I am a keen card maker, Debbie makes the most gorgeous Scrap Book pages.  She has however, turned her hand to cardmaking as well.

 I caught up with Debbie yesterday and she showed me these two gorgeous cards she has made.  With her permission I am able to share her divine cards with you as well!  Debbie has also expressed her interest in joining my team.  I am so excited to have her!!  If you would like to make Stampin' Up! a part of your life, there is always room for one more on my team!!  Email me if you would like to know more.

Both of these beautiful cards feature two of the current SAB stamp sets that are FREE with any purchase of $120.00 or more.  What better way to add to your stamp stash, than with FREE product.  SAB runs until the end of March.  Don't miss out.  Email me your workshop date or order today!!

Please let Debbie know what you think of her creations by leaving a comment.  I feel very privileged to be able to share her work with you all.

3 comments:

  1. Let Debbie know that her cards are sweet. Cute flower punch she has used.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie's cards are gorgeous! I love how she has embellished them with the flower punches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cards Debbie!! Welcome to the team! You are going to love it!Congrats to you to Paula....Ill bet you are excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥