Tuesday, February 9, 2010

F IS FOR FLOWER

While blog surfing the other day I found a gorgeous tutorial on making your own punched flowers by Megan McDonald.  I couldn't resist and just had to see how they would turn out.  I was so impressed that I incorporated this technique in my sponging class last Saturday.  All my lovely ladies got to make this cute little card:

 
Stamp Set: Fun & Fast Notes
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette, Garden Green, Whisper White
Inks: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Dimensionals, Crimper, Circle & Oval Scallop Punch, Brads, Adhesive
These flowers are so gorgeous and whip up in no time at all.  I must say though - it goes against my nature to screw up perfectly good cardstock!!  But aren't they worth it?  I have since gone on to make other, experimenting with colours at the same time.  Check back often, I intend posting these pretty creations once I have completed them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥