Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DRAGONFLY SILHOUETTE

A very quick post this morning.

Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favourite stamp sets and at $39.95 for a set of 6 stamps, is also great value.  I especially like to use it to build scenes.  This is a soft and subtle way of letting someone special know that you are thinking of them.  I really like the soft pastel colours mixed with the boldness of Elegant Eggplant.  The ink hadn't even dried yet when this card sold!!  I quite often make cards for order and sell them also at various Craft Fairs.  I am also happy to take orders if you have something special in mind, or if you see a post on my blog you just have to have!!  I am currently designing wedding invitations for a friend.  This is a great way for you to save money on your BIG day.  All enquiries are very welcome!!

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Pink
Pirouette: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Accessories: Brads, Stamp-a-ma-jig, adhesives

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Paula!! Love the sponging. You always make it look so easy..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥