Monday, January 4, 2010

WHEN DOODLING IS A GOOD THING!!

I am still having trouble crafting, boohoo.  I stood and stared at my craft room today just waiting for inspiration to hit me - it didn't!!  So I just got out some of my stamp sets and started mucking around.  It is amazing what you can create when just playing.  I had no clear picture of what I wanted to achieve, but now that is is finished, I am really happy!  This is a card I would gladly do again, or even alter just a little.   I really love the colour combination of Eggplant and Sage, that was a happy accident too, lol.  To add depth to the flowers, I have stamped and coloured twice, cut out one set and adhered to the original stamped image using SU dimensionals.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Paula, I love it! I haven't used Echoes of Kindness yet as I am not a flowery person, but this card & your previous card using this set are just gorgeous. I will have to get it out & mount it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Paula!! I havent used this hostess set either...must get one out and have a play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Paula! I wish my 'lack of creativity' led to such beautiful creations as this! :-) It's gorgeous, girl - you haven't lost your mojo at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥