Monday, January 18, 2010

WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE.......


To be able to go and pick some flowers!!  Wellington's weather has made top billing in the News two days running.  Middle of January and I am in winter clothes!!

I made this card just dreaming of being able to get outdoors!  My garden is running a muck and I could really use this little boys help in getting it tamed!

Stamps: Summer by the Sea, Lovely as a Tree
Card Stock: Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Whisper white
Inks: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Baja Breeze
Accessories: adhesive, white gel pen, sponges

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Paula (as usual! :-)) I have two little boys you can have to help weed your garden.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bron!! Just gotta wait for some sunshine now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me laugh as I'm walking round in 3/4 pants and a tee shirt. The weather has been beautiful today in Invercargill.

    Anyway back to your card, it's gorgeous. I only wish I had that set. The little boy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet from sunny but muggy Auckland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 19. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥