Saturday, January 16, 2010

PURPLE SUNSET

I have spent the day blog hopping today and have seen so many beautiful ideas and projects.  Aren't we lucky to have this fabulous resource called the internet?  I have my classes resuming next week and really should have been prepping for them, but got side tracked.  I ended up with this card instead!  I love the deep colour of the purple next to the wonderful apricot.  It really makes the card pop.  I have used a lot of colours in this card to create the sunset and have used my sponges to get the graduated colours just right.


Stamp sets: Organic Grace, Sweet Little Sentiments
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
Accessories: White Gel Pen (for the stars), adhesive, embossing gun, white embossing powder.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That's beautiful, Paula. Even better now I know how you've done it - awesome to talk today. This was well worth getting side-tracked for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Paula, purple is one of my favourite colours. you do fantastic work with your sponges & brayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so stunning and I love the colour combo of purple and apricot. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Paula, this is amazing! Yes, I love the deep purple and apricot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥