Thursday, January 14, 2010

NEED A KISS?

Kiwi kiss, that is!  Here is the project I created for Jacques January Guest Artist spot.


Jacque sent me a large White Grommet, a Sweet Treat Cup, and a length of Kiwi Kiss polka dot ribbon to create a project for January.  As soon as I saw the ribbon and Grommet, I knew they lent themselves to a bag!  I decided the Treat cup would go on a coordinating card to complete a set.  What do you think?

The bag strap is secure with a velcroe dot beneath the grommet.  The handles are attached with brads.  A strip of Bella Rose DSP ties all the colours I have used together.  Faux stitching gives the bag a finished look.

The card is a Side Step card.  I haven't tried that pattern before and it is just lovely and fairly easy to do too!


I have used the same DSP on the card to match the bag.  I have also put a siding panel behind the Treat Cup, so you can get to the Pebbles without tearing the card apart!!  From the Summer Mini Catalogue I have used:  Butterfly Prints Stamp ($29.95 for set of 5 stamps), Butterfly Punch ($39.95) and Chit Chat Rub Ons ($23.50).  I stamp the Butterfly on Acetate with White Staz On Ink, which is still available if you place an order with me at $26.95 (including a Refill bottle).

1 comment:

  1. These projects are DIVINE, Paula! Aren't you a clever cookie! I love both of them - and having just bought 'Bella Rose', guess what I'll be making? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥