Sunday, January 10, 2010

MY MOJO IS BACK!!

And not a moment too soon!  I was making a Spring card for a friend of mine when I had an idea for another.  Do you like it?


I will be teaching my lovely ladies how to make a spring card in my Fancy Folds class on the 25th of January.

These look stunning, but are quite easy to make.  I have used the following supplies to make this:

Stamps: Organic Grace, Best Yet (both are level one Hostess Sets)
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Garden Green, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: adhesive, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous, Paula! LOVE the colours! Welcome back to your mojo! (though I was never convinced it was gone....... :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that is so cool, and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Wish I could take your class! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥