Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOVE YOU.....

Hard to believe that January is nearly gone already!!  That means the next celebration must be Valentines Day!  February 14th is fast approaching so I thought I had better make a start on those very special cards. 


I decided to keep the message short for this card!  Although I couldn't resist adding a rhinestone for a bit of bling.  I have also added an insert and wheeled a narrower strip with So Swirly than on the front, so I could also bling on the inside!!

Stamps: A Happy Heart, So Swirly Jumbo wheel
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Gray
Accessories: Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, rhinestones, adhesive

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Paula - and well done on making Blog Finds! Your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..... the so swirly in grey........ two of my most recent favourites I think! seriously lovely card, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Paula!! I'm going to break out my swirly wheel now too... very inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, elegant. Just gorgeous. Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a simple, yet beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on blog finds of the day Paula.
    Love your card the So Swirly wheel is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! A simple and terribly elegant valentine! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥