Monday, January 25, 2010

JUST ADD INK BIRTHDAY WISH

Quite often my customers tell me they find it hard to get inspiration for their projects.  Well, I am pleased to tell you all about a new site that is packed full of ideas, a place to ask your crafting questions, and is loaded with talented Crafters!  Just Add Ink has gone live this week, and they have started the ball rolling with a wonderful colour challenge:

 This challenge was to create something using the Just Add Ink blog colours.  This is my entry to the challenge:


If you would like to visit this wonderful new site, just click on the Badge on the right of my blog list.  I dare you to have a look!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty - I need to make a birthday card today too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi paula:) cute card. i'm admiring your scissor skills. nice! thanks for stopping by Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Paula..especially as you have used more choc chip in your card. It looks great with the saffron ribbon across.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I'm really enjoying stamping cupcakes at the moment. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and am loving the saffron ribbon its gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPECTACULAR! - as usual. Stunning card, Paula. I too like the fancy scissor work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you've used wider ribbon with the ribbon slide. It's a great effect. I'll have to try that! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula. Beautiful clean cut card - so pretty. I love it. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh great card!Love it:-) You have aced this challenge! Love the piece of hodgepodge!
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥