Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HAVING A WHALE OF A TIME!!


I have been having a fantastic time lately designing cards for my class and various challenges I am involved in.  When I came back from holiday, the well was running dry!!  I am pleased (and a little relieved!) that the ideas are flowing once again.  Thats is partly due to the current promotion from Stampin' Up!

SALE-A-BRATION is now on!!  Running from the 25th of January until the 31st of March, there has never been a better time to stock up on your crafting supplies!  Four great Stamp Sets and three great reasons to celebrate!!

1.  Spend $120.00 and earn a FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set of your choice.

2.  Host a workshop of at least $700.00 and earn a FREE Sale-a-bration set in addition to a FREE Level 2 Hostess set and $80.00 worth of FREE product from the SU range.

3. Join MY TEAM during Sale-a-bration and choose a FREE stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalogue (valued up to $93.95) and of course, the fantastic Demonstrator Starter Kit.  Whether you just want to take advantage of the demonstrator discount or you would like to earn have your own income, NOW is the time to join!  Email me and I will send you out all of the details you needed to start.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute Paula - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... what a very very clever creation you have made ... love your sponging technique in the clouds and sea .... well done, just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, I love the waves. Totally cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥