Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas.  I had a lovely time in Whangarei with family and friends.  Hard to believe we have been and come back already!

I also had a break from ANY crafting for nearly two weeks!  I thought I would be rearing to go when I got back from holiday, but the truth is,  my Mojo hasn't come back with me, lol!!  Luckily, my Mother-in-law asked me to make a couple of Thank You cards for friends who have tended her garden while she was away.  That gave me something to focus on (Thank goodness!).



Santa was very good to me and gave me 2 new stamp sets for Christmas and I just had to use one of them for these cards.  Lovely as a Tree is such a versatile set and one of my favourites.

The recipe for this first card:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Gray
Accessories: Embossing folder, adhesive, ribbon


The recipe for the second card:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Inks: Close to Cocoa
Designer Paper: Bella Bleu
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub Ons, adhesive, brads, Cutter Kit


2 comments:

  1. Paula, Lovely As A Tree is one of my favourites too, I am sure you will get heaps of use from it. What was the other set you got??? I'm like you, lacking in mojo, but today I made a start, so fingers crossed it will now return. :-) Happy New Year Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ and think that your mojo has most definitely returned Paula! These cards are simple but really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥