Tuesday, January 12, 2010

GETTING MARRIED?

A friend of mine has asked me to do her Wedding Invitations.  She has a definite theme in mind which will certainly test my level of skill and unlike any wedding theme I have heard about!  Having said that, I am really honoured that she would like me to make them.  It has had me thinking, that I really haven't made a wedding based card for quite some time.  So to get back into the swing of things, I thought I had better turn out a couple of more traditional cards, just to limber up!!


I don't have any gold or silver card stock at the moment, but these days anything goes, so I used the Stampin' Up! regular card stock in grays and white.  I wanted to keep it simple, but elegant.  The So Swirly jumbo wheel ($18.95) is very elegant and really didn't need anything added to it, and with the Eyelet Border punch ($35.95) in coordinating layers of gray, I really only had to add a sentiment and some pearls to finish.

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥