Thursday, January 21, 2010

FLUTTERBY FRIEND

I love how Stampin' Up! take the guess work out of colour coordination!  All of the card stock, papers, inks, ribbons and other accessories are designed in colour families for easy mix and match.  This card invloves only two colours, but I have used card stock, inks, papers and other accessories - you can see how well everything matches.


It gives you a great place to start if you are new to Paper Craft.  Just choose one of the four colour families and build your craft stash from there.  It is a cost effective way to start your collection, because you already know that everything will coordinate.  Once you feel more confident, you can add another colour family.
This little cutie is called a "Joy Fold" card.  I have used the Rock & Roll technique to stamp the butterfly.  I am teaching this technique on the 8th of February.  If you would like to learn this effective technique, email me and book your place today!

2 comments:

  1. ANOTHER beautiful work of heart, Paula! That's divine. (Love your Note of Thanks below too - clever girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, another gorgeous card Paula! I wish I didn't live at the other end of the country coz would love to come to your class to learn this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥