Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAYDREAMING

Thank you all for your kind comments on my last post.  I am really not joking when I told you my mojo had gone though.  It was really painful trying to come up with anything worth publishing!!  But I am pleased to report that things are starting to happen again, and not too soon either, as my classes are starting back soon.  I am prepping for the Fancy Folds class at the moment.  Keep checking back here over the next day or two and you will get a sneak peek at what we will be making!  In the meantime, here is another "doodle" card I made the other day with my favourite retired set "Summer by the Sea".  Hope you like it.


5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, Paula. Dreaming about catching up at convention in May! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it Bron - can't wait to meet you and everyone else on our team! Bring it on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation Paula!! What paper/dsp have you used for her dress and the background she's mounted on? The colours work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie!! Thanks for the lovely comments. The DSP is called "Candy Lane" and is in the current IB&C catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that. It looks gorgeous used in your card. I hate to admit it, but I've actually got Candy Lane, and it's still sealed...might have to change that real soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥