Friday, December 4, 2009

TREAT CUP RATTLE


I have seen so many lovely projects made with the new Sweet Treat Cups ($7.75 for 12), that I just had to have a go myself.  My Mum has a huge collection of beads, so after riffling through her stash, I added colour coordinated beads to the cup and made it into a rattle!!  When you shake this card it really does sound like a baby's rattle!  No stamping involved with this card, as I used Rub Ons for the sentiment, also found in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

The new Summer Mini is filled with new ideas for your card making and scrap booking.  If you haven't seen it yet, you don't know what you are missing!  Give me a call or have a look on line, just click on the Catalogue on the left hand side of my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 4. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥