Monday, December 21, 2009

SUMMER GARDEN

It is summer, isn't it?  I can only imagine this is what a summer garden looks like, since I haven't seen too many yet this year!  What is with the weather?!!


I have made this wee writing pad (no it's not a card, for a change!!) for my Mother-in-law.  Just a wee extra pressy she doesn't know about.  We are going to Whangarei for Christmas and her main gift is not transportable, so I thought I would make something she can unwrap on Christmas morning.  These are so easy to do and you can personalise them to suit the receiver.  Her favourite colour is green!!

Stamps: Echoes of Kindness
Card Stock: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Paper: Tea Party
Accessories:  Markers to suit, blender pens, Eyelet border punch, adhesive, Cutter kit (to destress the edges)

2 comments:

  1. wow lucky MIL that is just beautiful - I hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, Paula! And I love how you photographed it outside, too. Just beautiful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥